Official 4th Annual RCNT East Coast Bash

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have liked to have more video. but my wifes freind only recorded about 8 min. If I would have known that I would have set up a tripod.

Cool video. Looks like you guys had alot of fun. I wish I went.

I have a question....Did Eddy ever move?I looks like he just stood there the hole time..LOL

Throughout the whole vid, I'm looking for my truck and at last the best for the end! Great vid!

Nice vid!! I didnt know that was you at the bash till it was about to rain. Sorry I did not get over to say hi....................

ZANDOR said:
I have a question....Did Eddy ever move?I looks like he just stood there the hole time..LOL

Eddy was behaving badly so we put him out on the track.

ClintD, nice video bud!

-Michael

Here is the Cold Air Intake mod I wrote up some time ago, a few of us was talking about it at the bash so I figured I'd post a link to those you haven't read it yet.

Since I'd started doing this with hose clamps I've NEVER had a filter fall off, in fact while not recommended but possible you can actually pick up your RC using the air filter - it's on there that well!

-Michael

Some more pics.

NCNitro and CorradoPsi
rcnt_06_08.jpg

psunitro pitting for Ratzo
rcnt_06_09.jpg

NCNitro and ImBroken

rcnt_06_10.jpg

I love the pics guys.
If you have more, keep them coming.
Thanks

Cool pics and vids guys .. sorry i couldn't make it out .. But a few of my paint jobs were there...lol does that count? lol
Butters is da man on this forum was there too but he blew a diff and had no parts so he bailed

Well Butter should have said hello.
We might have had what he needed.
Would have been nice to meet both of you guys.

yeah I haven't really talked to him about it to much but he was wrenching all morning from what i've heard so he was to busy i guess
But if he asked Ron Boorman aka Feeble he would have given him the parts he needed but after he broke he bailed ...

oh! I thought maybe all that rock star hair was weighing down your head and you were having sad thoughts about letting it go. :hehe:

Oh yeah. I saw Ron (Feeble) there. I know him from running at Family Hobbies years ago.
It was nice to see him.

Glad you guys had a good time.

Looks like a nice track.

RossB,

Those are amazing pictures. I wish I had a camera that could take pics as well as that.

-Michael

Back