Nut Drivers for Tenacity DB PRO

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlieTuna

RCTalk Talkaholic
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey all...
Looking at nut drivers in metric for my Losi Tenacity DB PRO. Please help me out by recommending a good set and also a the mm sizes I need for this buggy.
Thanks all,
Charlie B

Hey all...
Looking at nut drivers in metric for my Losi Tenacity DB PRO. Please help me out by recommending a good set and also a the mm sizes I need for this buggy.
Thanks all,
Charlie B
Welcome the RCT Charlie B. A good set of Rc tools/ nut drivers. Would be tools made out of steal. Like @Greywolf74 suggested you got Team ED'S or A+ tools. Or the Dynamite set that @WickedFog suggested. It will come down to how much is your budget??. What mm do you need depends on what your wrenching on bud? Any where from 4mm to 7mm..👍👍

I like having a 4mm, 4.5mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 7mm, and 8mm but 5mm, 5.5mm, and 7mm are the most common. 4mm is pretty much only for small scale stuff like SCX24.

I like having a 4mm, 4.5mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 7mm, and 8mm but 5mm, 5.5mm, and 7mm are the most common. 4mm is pretty much only for small scale stuff like SCX24.
Well there's some 4mm on 1/10 scale also bud. And buggies mostly
But a good set should have from 4mm to 8mm like you said..

Really? I never used my 4mm until the SCX24 so I just assumed that wasn't gonna be found on 1/10 scale and larger rigs 🤷‍♂️
Well not all 1/10 has them. Buy the duratrax I just restored had 4mm nuts. And the buggies have them. But yes most of the newer rc don't use that small of a nut...
Ibhad to pull out the good Ole T wrench. To tale off some nuts.. 🤣🤣👍👍

Hey everybody...
Thanks alot for the replies and good information.
Charlie B

Back