Not Sure what the next purchase should be

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msly

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey All,

I have been kicking around Ideas with Imbroken about what our next purchase should be...I think it will have to be strictly offroad. We don't have too many onroad track around here, for nitro anyway.... I already have a first Gen Maxx and a Losi xxx-NT RTR. I would definitely want something with a little more beef in the engine Dept. I was thinking Savage SS?? Imbroken is looking into a Madforce...Still looking at maybe one of those mini losi to F around with...damm I'm confused and still not sure how I am going to slip this buy past the Wife.

I am still in the process of building a home recording studio and still buying computer equipment here and there....LOL Man I am going to die LOL

First off, does ur LHS carry parts for the savage at all?

Thats the first part, and the savage has alot of aftermarket parts and support and its a preety solid MT. I would really look into buggys or somthing befroe you set your eyes on MT's cuz you might change your mind:jester:

I was also looking into the Hotboddies lighting pro...I am not too worried about if the LHS carries parts. For the most part I get everything online. If I break something I have my other trucks to mess around with until the part arrives.

sLY

I say get a mini losi.. they should be coming out this month.. only $150 for a RTR... I am getting 2 ...

Originally posted by TRDStreetFighter
I say get a mini losi.. they should be coming out this month.. only $150 for a RTR... I am getting 2 ...

I am really looking to squeak a mini losi and a new nitro truck by the wifey LOL

Hey what is this mini losi you guys are talkin about do u have any pics of what they are gonna look like? Are they gonna be nitro. Becasue if they are it sounds fun for only 150. That sounds like a deal to me.

Thanks looks pretty sweet for 150. Its not nitro but I've been wanting a cheap electric

I say go with the Savage OR even an 8th scale buggy. And of course, the mini ;)

I already have my Mini-T on pre-order. Just waiting for it to come in. Then the livingroom becomes my arena. I'm shooting for a table top......over my table top. Coffee table that is....

And I bought a Feda Dragonfly Micro-helicopter. Methinks my cat will be hiding for the winter...

I can see it now, shredded female pee pee everywhere!

Back