Not quite how I wanted the new year to kick off. :(

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doom!

Team Dust Devil
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
The wife has been having some health issues, They finally found the problem, she's got Diverticulitis. The doctor put her on two different antibiotics but they were not working, so today Christine, AKA the wife, is being admitted to the hospital, so they can put her on an IV, and get some more potent antibiotics into her. We were hoping she wasn't going to need to be admitted, because with all the Covid restrictions, I can't even go in with her, or visit. So I'm sitting at work completely worried and distracted. ☹️

Well wishes for you and the Mrs. Been there done that in 2020. Wife went into the hospital a few days before Christmas with covid and pneumonia. I know how you feel my friend

No way to start any new year, Doom. Sounds like she's in good hands with the doctor you have. Watching out for her he is. Take care of yourself too. Stressful times for the both of you. My best to you and your wife. Regards, 'AC'

@Doom! I really hate to hear this man. I couldn't even imagine having to deal with this let alone the added covid restrictions and not being able to be there with her.

Oh no @Doom! ! You and your wife are in my thoughts and prayers! It's a shame with all these damn covid restrictions. I understand them to a point but come on, that is your WIFE. That's what really gets me angry. I'm here if you need anything brother. 🙏

Well man, this is just terrible news. I hope the meds work bro. Hang in there, and we are here for you if you need to vent bro.

Thanks guys I really appreciate it. They sent her home last night, and told her to continue on the antibiotics she is on. The problem is they are making her really nauseous. She is miserable and stubborn, she still went to work today.

Thanks guys I really appreciate it. They sent her home last night, and told her to continue on the antibiotics she is on. The problem is they are making her really nauseous. She is miserable and stubborn, she still went to work today.
Did they prescribed her any anti-nausea meds?

What a trooper, still reporting for work!

Back