Introducing Halfraction!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flames77

You spent how much!?!?
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Flying
Ok guys here it goes.

This one is my favorite build! I got a couple ideas from different folks and took some of my own, and come up with this.

The Halfraction!
239C149F-2C98-4508-B0F8-9FB0822A8671.jpeg

I took an Infraction and and cut the bed completely off. I shot the body with tamiya wooden deck tan. And to add some more detail to it I “rolled the windows down” I also cut out decals for both sides which is a Skull with a Mohawk wearing a gas mask.

F36C12F4-6353-4955-BE0C-60630193CD2F.jpeg

3B1EB99C-B150-464E-BFD4-7FB524551336.jpeg

Keeping the rollbars to stabilize the rear of the body and have a place to mount it using the factory post. At first I just come up with a pattern and cut the roll bar mount out of plexiglass. Then I got to thinking about adding a lil bit more detail to it. So I 3D printed it and added the Arrma logo.

899CF7AA-636A-4E4A-BA62-9EF4ABC06781.jpeg

I wanted a nice wide stance in the rear. So I took out the GP5 diff and replaced it with a GP6 out of a Felony. That way I could run the Felony rears. But I wanted a little bit more. I picked up some Kraton 6s rear hubs to widen it just a tad more.

With the bed cut off and these big wide tires I needed some sort of rear fenders to kinda bring this this together. So I designed some rear fenders and 3D printed them. Covered them in some carbon fiber vinyl.

4D65F057-9CDF-4B4A-A280-00ED8CC37D3C.jpeg

The rear wing is from an Outcast 8s mounted with some limitless carbon fiber wing mounts and a couple 3D printed brackets.

55F2BBA7-586D-4D57-82E6-E9488D058591.jpeg
807A2603-2224-4171-8F42-28EFF3C611F0.jpeg
6811F3B1-5A44-487C-B2D5-0D3364EB5BE7.jpeg

It has a RC Speedmonsters front bumper. dual center braces and an Polo Creations light kit! Along with a 3D printed tow hook and some good ol Tennessee Antique Auto plates to top it off!!

E3ED937B-69D4-41B6-93BE-4E2539D0D378.jpeg
90C45933-7157-408B-A62B-AC314E961B69.jpeg

Last edited:
Very nice clean build must look even more sick in person. I like the creativity you used. Good work nice build.

Unique and well crafted. Bet she's a runner too.

Had a '55 Ford F-100 in the mid-60's painted Chevrolet Fawn Brown. The color on your Aarma cab puts me in mind of that. Thanks for the memory jog.

Interested in seeing more work out of your shop. Cheers. 'AC'

Every one of your builds is one of my favorites....I hate you! I seriously love the 1/2 truck look, and you have done it justice for sure. 😍
I'm just glad that @Doom! has somebody else to hate besides me.

Another absolutely sick build!

....and then, you have the limits of my building skill: a wooden bumper 😒
1218212256.jpg

Very nice clean build must look even more sick in person. I like the creativity you used. Good work nice build.
I appreciate it! 👍🏼
One of my favorite trucks too! 😍
Thanks @Hammer Down. Good to see you over on this forum as well!
Unique and well crafted. Bet she's a runner too.

Had a '55 Ford F-100 in the mid-60's painted Chevrolet Fawn Brown. The color on your Aarma cab puts me in mind of that. Thanks for the memory jog.

Interested in seeing more work out of your shop. Cheers. 'AC'
It’s crazy how certain things can bring back memories you may have totally forgotten about! Happy to do so.
Every one of your builds is one of my favorites....I hate you! I seriously love the 1/2 truck look, and you have done it justice for sure. 😍
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Thanks brother! Your hate is my motivation! 😜 Nah but seriously, thank you. 👍🏼🤜🏼
Amazing build dude!
Greatly appreciated! Thank you. It’s one of my favs!
I'm just glad that @Doom! has somebody else to hate besides me.

Another absolutely sick build!

....and then, you have the limits of my building skill: a wooden bumper 😒
View attachment 139264

He’s like the year round Grinch!

I appreciate the love! And as far as your wood bumper, it fits perfectly with the rest of the truck. There is nothing wrong with that at all. I love it! ❤️
@Xraycer Don't worry, I have enough hate to go around for everybody! 🤣

He’s not lying @Xraycer. 😜
Well.........haters, are gonna hate!

For Real GIF by Chicks on the Right

Last edited:
Back