No reverse on spektrum SLR and SR315 installed in brand new grasshopper

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick rc

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Spektrum SLT3 and SR315 reciever and grasshopper xsa. Everything is brand new.

The steering works but no reverse.? Any ideas on where to start trouble shooting?

Spektrum SLT3 and SR315 reciever and grasshopper xsa. Everything is brand new.

The steering works but no reverse.? Any ideas on where to start trouble shooting?
Is reverse enabled in the ESC?

I'm not sure. How do I look for that? Thank you for the help

Thanks I read up on setting up the ESC. I was able to get the reverse to work when following the 'how to turn off reverse' section of manually. Strange.

Since getting reverse now the steering is opposite. Lol What used to be turn left is now turning the buggy to the right and turning it right it goes left... Ughhh . So frustrating, I'll keep trying. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks I read up on setting up the ESC. I was able to get the reverse to work when following the 'how to turn off reverse' section of manually. Strange.

Since getting reverse now the steering is opposite. Lol What used to be turn left is now turning the buggy to the right and turning it right it goes left... Ughhh . So frustrating, I'll keep trying. Any help would be appreciated.
There is usually a steering reverse switch on the transmitter.

Back