nitrohouse

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbsleeper

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hey i placed an order from nitrohouse last thursday april 15th and still have not recieved my order. i ordered two sets of tires for my buggy and thats it regular shipping. i was wondering if anyone else has ordered from there and if this is normal for them?

Well dude seeing as how you are in MA this is sort of acceptable. I am most sure you shipped via UPS ground. I ordered from them and they did not issue me a tracking # at all. However I paid for air shipping second air to be exact. I ordered it on a Wednesday and it didn't show up until Tuesday. I gave them a call and they said it had made the truck and it was to be ot me the next day or two and it was.

ya i was thinking that but i have ordered from texas and it came in 5 days. its no big deal i was just seeing if this happeans to other people and i was hoping it didnt get mixed up in their moving.

Just give them a call, I wish they would issue tracking #'s vie email though but they don't for some reason.

well since its sunday I'm gonna give it till tuesday then if its still not here i will give them a friendly call:devil:

I never had a problem with them. It would take about 5-7 days for my parts to arrive through UPS ground.

I think it takes them about 2 days to process the order and than ship from there.

It's been a few years since i've ordered from nitrohouse. If I remember, it only took a week or so to get the package. So it wasn't too bad.

Hang in there...it'll come. Maybe try calling them on Monday for a status report?

Back