New Years Announcement - Important Info...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
StrechM said:
FastEddy, Candyman, Jon2, and Rolex,

Congrats to all 4 of you! What an asset all of you have become to this site.

Now on the seriuos side... boys, can you quit playing with your ban-sticks long enough help a couple of us guys out!

Nice work!
-Strech
Umm my wife has mine still from last nite

FastEddy, Candyman, Jon2, and Rolex....All four of you have helped me in more ways than one...I appreciate the impact that you all have left on RCNT.

Woodie..uve got a great thing going here. Keep up the excellent work!!!!!

I have 2nd mortgage lines of credit available for those you that need to consolidate their rc debt in order to pay for a new subscription. j/k (maybe not)

There is absolutely nothing wrong with supporting a site where you have the ability to gather info from a collective wealth of knowledge.

Just for a minute think about the amount of money that we spend at the lhs or from ordering online. Subscriptions range for $2-50.00. Even at the higher end I bet that most of us have spent more than that within the past few weeks on rc and have less to show for it than what’s offered here. I know that I have.

You will not get this kind of support from any online store or at most any hobby shop for that matter.

OK... back on topic.

I love this place

Gimmee more stickers dammit!!!

Congrats to the new additions to the RCNT staff and promotion for Eddy.

Candyman- IT"S ABOUT TIME! lol

Woodie- thanx for the consideration and I like the idea of the subscriptions. You'll be recieving my $50 within this month.

Now that Rolex is a mod who is going to post 10,000 useless jokes a day now LOL

congrats to all the new mods......I've joined for $5 this month ill be changing that to $50 for the year next month when i have more funds........as far as paying for the site i should have been doing this a for a while now no reason for woodie to fund our fun :)
hmm $5 for keepin the best damn hobby site and online home going or 1 glow plug desisions desisions

btw....will the gallery pics still have a size limitation id be nice if they could be bigger / higher reslusion?

msly said:

Useless? Useless you say? What's that intensely loud blip-blip I hear?
Oh, there it is. It's that shiny new desktop radar scanner WoodiE just sent me.

Rolex said:
Useless? Useless you say? What's that intensely loud blip-blip I hear?
Oh, there it is. It's that shiny new desktop radar scanner WoodiE just sent me.

Look out your window thats just a truck backing up

or your pacemaker.

msly said:

I'm in trouble now thanks Sly!
Hes going to go directly to the Mods Notes and do a search on that subject. I'm going to go hide now.

FastEddy said:
I'm in trouble now thanks Sly!
Hes going to go directly to the Mods Notes and do a search on that subject. I'm going to go hide now.

Who are you kidding that is probably the first thing he did once he got promoted LOL

Congrats to the new Mods! Sounds like some great changes are on the way!
Any changes coming for the Sponsors that we need to be aware of Woodie?

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Bruce

RushRC said:
Congrats to the new Mods! Sounds like some great changes are on the way!
Any changes coming for the Sponsors that we need to be aware of Woodie?

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Bruce

Bruce,

I haven't forgotten about the sponsors! Forum sponsors will also be given the following:

Increased PM Storage: 200, Custom Title, Avatar, Signature (perfect for ads and such, however still must follow the sig rule of no more then 5lines) along with that Forum Sponsors name will show up in bold and italic. Also one thing I have done a few weeks ago was to move all of the sponsors forum above the General Chaos forum to give you guys that much more exposure since GC is such a popular forum.

For now that's all the changes for sponsors. While there are no major changes in the immediate future, I do have some plans of a few layout changes and so on which will also benefit the sponsors here.

I'll keep you guys posted!

-Michael

WoodiE,

How does the monthy thing work? Does the month start when you recieve a payment or just at the beginning of every month?

AC48,

The montly payment is done upon the day you puchase a membership level.

-Michael

Will it automatically renew each month or do I have to remember to send it in?

I went to order my subscription but didn't see any place to put in my user name??

Oh, and rob, it said in the paypal thing it will automatically renew your subscription unless you cancel it during the billing period.

Back