New Traxxas soon!? (Slash 4wd!!!!)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm also excited about the tires on it, good for a scaler project imo. Except that its prolly the 2.2-3.0 crap.

LOL thats the first thing I thought of...might have to mod some wheels for them!

I have to say, making that thing 4wd really makes it seem planted!

Now maybe I can get a 2wd one for cheap... just to screw around with one.

Yes I would like to have one. I mildly interested in the Slash before, but this one has my attention for sure. Hmmmm..now what can I sell to make room for one of these?

i love this truck already!!!...

i've heard on many forums that traxxas has said the price will be under $400...if it is around $350-$375 somebody is going to be getting a really good deal on a LST2 with a brand new never ran losi 454(lrp .28) in it...i'm not running that motor untill i know a price one this truck...

My next xmas present to myself definately, did anyone happen to see in the accessories that they reccomend the Mamba monster for this thing? seems like that would be way too much for this light of a rig. can you imagine 6s mamba monster in your slash? anyway i am going to get it ditch the radio and plan on taking it on track for a little testing, our winter indoor slash racing is due to start in another month. probably end up with a CC esc in it as well.

i've heard that this isn't going to be availible for sale untille december?..is this true?

i really hope not because i want one sooo bad..i wounder if traxxas is going to be able to keep up with the demend for these when the finally start selling?

They updated the Site it says available Dec for $399, I guess that's under $400:D

Back