Traxxas slash roll cage

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finesavageboy2

RCTalk Basher
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Does anybody have the Integy roll cage that fits the traxxas slash? Is it good? Can you fit the stock body on it? Is it easily installed? Pls help🙏...

Integy doesn't make the best aluminum stuff. In fact, I wouldn't really call it aluminum. More like hardened butter.
+1

Not really sure that it's aluminum, I had acquired one in a trade many years ago and it was so heavy I think it was a steel frame instead of aluminum. Most of the welds were cracked and all that added weight made the truck super top heavy and it would traction roll everywhere. I quickly traded it after just 1 run.

Great for a shelf queen if you can find a new one, but I wouldn't think about getting a used one nor consider running it :(

Looks great but extremely impractical.

Integy doesn't make the best aluminum stuff. In fact, I wouldn't really call it aluminum. More like hardened butter.
+1 from me too. Integy makes like 3 decent products and none of them are made out of aluminum. If you want aluminum parts for a shelf queen then Id say go for it but nothing that you're gonna actually run :)

+1

Not really sure that it's aluminum, I had acquired one in a trade many years ago and it was so heavy I think it was a steel frame instead of aluminum. Most of the welds were cracked and all that added weight made the truck super top heavy and it would traction roll everywhere. I quickly traded it after just 1 run.

Great for a shelf queen if you can find a new one, but I wouldn't think about getting a used one nor consider running it :(

Looks great but extremely impractical.
+1 for that. i posted a pic of my custom cage for a traxxas slash 2wd and the first run with it i broke all 4 arms by going off of a 2 foot jump. it weighs about the same as an integy roll cage lol.

Back