New Tires for RC10 T3 year 2000 ish

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SirMurph

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Love this car but the back tires are bald. I don't take it out too often so looking for cheap more rugged tires as I like to rip around on rocks and dirt. The rear drive tires are locked in with a small cross bar and not a hex. Can anyone give some insight on either a new tire or whole new tire and rim assembly? The rims are chipped but not bad.
https://img2.associatedelectrics.com/pdf/cars_and_trucks/RC10T3/Team/10t3_manual.pdf

Welcome to the mad house of anything RC...
I'm doing a rc10t3 restoration rite now my self. You can get a adapter to fit the pin drive axles. And turn them into a 12mm hex if you wanted. There are a few opinions for the 2.2 wheel. If you didn't want to go that route. But it would open the doors to alot more wheels to choose from..the wheels are a 2.2 buggy wheel. Make sure their buggy and not SCT or stadium different offsets. but look at yeam associated , J concepts, DE racing, pro-line, they all have a couple pairs. Around $20. They also have wheel & tire sets for the rc10 line. I have a couple rc10 , 10t and 10 t3. I'm restoring....

Converting the T3's rear axles to use hex driven stadium truck wheels is the easy part... just use a #9892 clamping hex adapter. For a front end hex conversion, you could use Pro2SC10, or SC6/T6 steering/caster blocks & axles.

Back