New T-MAXX....aaarrrrgghhh!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I got it I just had not realized it was you until you asked who started it, That was a long time ago, So what are you gonna do now that they threw a wrench in your plans, lol. Did you ever figure it out before we got to this point.

The wrench got chewed up and spat out by the thought of a brand spankin' new Fantom .21 with slide carb pushing a SuperMaxx threw its paces...besides my opinion of the new T-Maxx is that it is overrated. My old Maxx has more balls to it than that truck (granted those balls cost me nearly $1200 to get on there...)

Thats about what I got in mine and I'm sure it will spank the new maxx, I am however getting a Savage, My wife was the first person to pre order one at my lhs so I will get the first one they get. :banana:

The new maxx is only a .15 too ,and so is my OS. Not to mention all the other hop ups we have done. Traxxas sold me a great truck to start with and I made it my own, better, faster , and better looking too.

Really I didnt know your birthday was coming up :rolleyes: You have not mentioned it in ...oooooo.... about two or three posts, lol ;) Just get the Savage !!

at this rate you will want something that is not available on your birthday.
Sky you will have better balls soon;)

Good day Easy. Didn't take you long to regain your throne. Concur on the better balls, not only better but bigger...:D

metal ones no less,and yes the mutiny was soon put to rights;)

Big bad shiny ones...gotta run, twins screaming for daddy...

good luck mate i bet you need it with all those ladies about.

The one lady that I need here has gone for groceries...she says if tomorrow I go bashing, today she gets to do what she wants (I said fine go get the groceries and then you are free to be...)

I can't wait for tomorrow...

home alone...with three little`ns,i bet you will not be posting much today,i hope you get to sort your kit for the bash tomorrow with EP,post some pics wheh he wrecks his;)

Originally posted by Easy-MAXX
home alone...with three little`ns,i bet you will not be posting much today,i hope you get to sort your kit for the bash tomorrow with EP,post some pics wheh he wrecks his;)

We're both bringing photographic equipment; he's bringing a buddy of his to act as the cameraman as needed.

I just finished piecing my Maxx together about a half hour ago. Hopefully the weather will let up so that my hour long drive to El Pirata's playground is worth it. I 'd really hate to think I spent $175 more dollars on the old T to not get to use it this weekend.

Back