New T-MAXX....aaarrrrgghhh!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also think the twin verticle chassis not only looks awesome but should be much tougher then the Tmaxx chassis even with aluminum chassis supports.

does this mean we will have a "My Other Truck" forum soon:)

It sure looks like we need one...Woodie was kind enough to start "MY" other truck's forum...SUPERMAXX...:D

i`m with you there Sky...it is good cos info usefull to .21 guys will be in there too.
do you feel another vote coming on?

I'm thinking that Woodie is going to need a bigger server real soon...:D

will the latest T-maxx be the last suprise this year or is there another treat to come out,if so what will santa know to bring for all us good guys:)

I'm not much into Big SUVs, I like the Hummer urban, and the Jeep, not to mention they are both .60 laxan, its like twice as thick as other bodies.

I emailed them and asked them if they were gonna do a square headlight wrangler, They got right back to me and told not in so many words not to hold my breath :(

I don't know...they might be looking for the next big seller. I drive a Grand Cherokee Laredo, and that was the first body style I looked for when I wanted to upgrade; but nobody makes it.:(

You mean like a Cherokee Sport...that wouldn't be a bad body either.

BTW my Cherokee is a '99 loaded out like a limited. I just wanted the rock guard to be the grey poly. The Limiteds come with a different rim than mine and a rock guard painted to match the body color...

I have a 90 wrangler, theres a description of it in woodys thread dneisler rules. It only has 65,000 original miles on it.

This thread had a line...I was wondering about that...who started it anyway...:)

It was supposed to be...sarcasm is a wonderful tool sometimes...;)

Back