New T-MAXX....aaarrrrgghhh!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sneaky bastard...what should I have expected from an Army guy? Nothing less.

I'm beginning to regret encouraging you to come to this forum...

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
I'm beginning to regret encouraging you to come to this forum...

LoL - feeling the luv from here!

-WoodiE

Is it too late to ask you to make him go away?

Welcome to the Forum!

EL! YOU FREAK! What happened? You trip over a boulder, slide through the mud, and land here? WELCOME!

"I am Infantry! Follow Me! "

Drive on son!

:bandit:

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
EL! YOU FREAK! What happened? You trip over a boulder, slide through the mud, and land here? WELCOME!

"I am Infantry! Follow Me! "

Drive on son!

:bandit:
Yeah, something like that. I think it was more along the lines of coming out from under the rock I was hiding below.

Some cat...just don't do your business in my daughter's sandbox...she rather likes it the way it is...:D

I think Traxxas made the T-Maxx to help boost the economy. :)

That could be. My thought was top put the street racers in their places with a monster truck that could run them over. A monster truck that could take the street and the bush equally as well. Just kinda like every 4wd enthusist's dream!

I am going with the supermaxx Idea. I dont think that the new maxx is all that it was cracked up to be. What was the big secret

Personally I think they shot themselves in the foot by not doing a 1:8 scale .21 to compete, or should I say dominate the others like, Monster Pirate, Mad Force, Terra Crusher, etc. I think I will be getting one of the new HPI monsters!

Well I wouldnt say that they wont be releasing an 8th scale. They would be kind of silly not to IMO.

And this isnt the first revised version of the TMaxx. Although it is the first MAJORLY modified TMaxx.

I guess only time will tell.

But as others have said, on with the SuperMaxx. Besides, the SuperMaxx will blow the doors, handle, engine, electrics and exhaust right off of the competition. Then again, just my opinion.

;)

Woodie - I'm still snickering over the port job line!

TRAXXAS gave me a ration about my exuberance toward creating a SuperMaxx vice buying their new model T-Maxx. They said the point was the motor (big deal, I have a Fantom :D) ) and maintaining a 1/10 scale. As far as I know the SuperMaxx is still 1/10 scale (it's just a Suburban length 1/10 scale). Still not sold on their "big secret". The parts for the new SuperMaxx roll into my home starting 2 September...yeehaw!

Back