New Revo Owner

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I am pretty sure I finally figured it out today. I came to the conclusion that it was not really an idle issue at all but a fuel delivery issue. I noticed a lot of dirt and dust collecting around the fuel tank when I was looking it over and replacing the fuel lines. I removed the tank, placed a small piece of hose from the output nipple to the pressure nipple and shook the tank slightly. After drying my hand off I noticed fuel leaking from around the seam in the middle of the tank and around the fuel fill area. I attempted to tighten up the seal for the flap but it would still leak regardless.

It was to late to run by the store and pick one up but I'm going to try and stop after work tomorrow afternoon and see if they have one.

Well I'm not a new revo owner yet but I'm converting a slayer that I bought off ebay into one thought the slayer would be fun to mess around with after a half tank of fuel and a thousand times running after it to flip it back on its wheels I decided that it wasn't so much fun:angry:! So now that I have all the slayer parts taken off I now have a list of the stuff I need for the conversion. Found everything I need on ebay for around 120 bucks. Can't wait till payday so I can start ordering, in the mean time I got my T-Maxx back together today so I have sometheing to keep me occupied!

So now that you know whats wrong you need to get that thing running so we can bash it up.

Got the tank, going to try it out here shortly....

Back