New "Pimp" almost done!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m1marty

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well, got the 12.5 Pimp Cane a few days ago and have put most of it together (waiting for the Tekin Rebel 2). I haven't figured out a way to mount the body yet, but the rest is going together well. I can't wait to crawl with this thing, the balance seems to be far better than any other chassis I have tried. A big thumbs up and thank you to Run2Jeepn for provideing this bada$$ set up for such a low price!
Brea031-1.jpg

That's hangin' by one tire edge!
Brea032-1.jpg

Look pretty slick! Nice Rig!

is this done?? we need action pics :thumbup: !!

As soon as I get a little time, I'll shoot some pics/vid. It's a change wheeling this thing vs the super class 4 link I had before. Not a bad thing tho........I actually find this one to be more fun as I have to really think about where I point it going over rocks (rather than going over almost point and shoot from before).

As soon as I get a little time, I'll shoot some pics/vid. It's a change wheeling this thing vs the super class 4 link I had before. Not a bad thing tho........I actually find this one to be more fun as I have to really think about where I point it going over rocks (rather than going over almost point and shoot from before).

remove the foams and fill the tires with air soft BBs,it will flex WAY better you'll,have more weight for better traction and with the weight in the tires a very low COG :thumbup: !!

Get some 2.2 Jordans made and it well go anywhere:celebrate2:

Looking good. Can't wait to see some video. Get some good shots and I'll post them on my Website....

Mostly done! I still have a few small things to fine tune (body mounts, new esc) but it's crawling and that's what counts. I'm very impressed with this chassis. It took a little getting used to, but once you figure out how to use the "float", it's a breeze(at least for me). My initial concerns about flex, or lack there of, were quickly proven unfounded as this thing climbs better than a buddies truck that has nearly 90 degrees. I can see why folks say too much flex is a bad thing as his rolled into holes that mine cruised right over. Thanks again to JP."thumbsup"
Brea046.jpg

Brea045.jpg

Brea044.jpg

Vid
[ame=http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e123/aaron12b/?action=view&current=Brea047.flv]
th_Brea047.jpg
[/ame]

Looking good....Get some longer Video and I'll post it on my website..

I'm personally not a fan of the "PIMPS". Just dont like the way they look.

Looks badace.

Back