New member looking for suggestions

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tvince7

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all I’m a new member here and just getting back into the hobby and looking for suggestions for a stadium nitro truck ready to run in the $500 range. TIA and thanks for having me

Welcome to RCTalk and thanks for joining!

Theres only about 3 nitro stadium trucks left in existance. Nitro Stadium Truck racing class has pretty much died so theres not much out there. Theres the Kyosho Inferno Neo ST GP 3.0, Traxxas Nitro Rustler, and Traxxas Jato. I'm not aware of any others.

If you're new to the RC hobby, we have several very active threads here on RCTalk that could be especially of some help for you to making your start into the hobby much more enjoyable and easier!

Even if you're not new, we would still love to hear your feedback on the tools and electronics you are using in the above threads!

Quick Forum Tips

If you do the social media thing, be sure to like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Premium Membership

Military roll call: Active Duty | Veterans
Have RC News? Email us here.
Become a Forum Sponsor | Support RCTalk

Last edited:
Clueless about nitro, but someone here should be able to steer you in the right direction. Welcome aboard.

Back