new logo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Niffken,

Looks like you have some hard feelings. Too bad :(

-WoodiE

Dunno. I'm not a care bear, so I could really care less.

-WoodiE

Bushbarber, Niffken or whatever your name is, dude what is your problem?

Umm that don't make sence somone is playing games.

That's just peachy.

Very mature and civil too.

Niffken,
You’re much better than this.
We all know you have exceptional talent, why waist it on garbage like that.

In the past we have all enjoyed your links, photos, and observations. Now it seems as if the only one that’s enjoying your posts is you.

This negative stuff just makes you look foolish and I don’t like seeing you do that to yourself. :depress:

Take a brake, go fishing, do something to get the positive and creative juices flowing. :cheerful:

Dude, If you feel that way, just go away. What do you hope to accomplish? Do you think we'll all say "Oh my God, This place must suck! Let's all not come here any more!!"

Get real!

the funny thing is you guys must have blinders on. The people that respnded to the post are the only people in this forum that respond to anything. Take a close look, over 80 people have read this thread alone. (that is close to half the members) Not all have posted there thoughts. You will find in the next few days my movies all over other rc forums. And yes i will be bashing rcnitrotalk. There was no reason for anyone to confirm that bushbarber was niffken. NOw that it is out of the bag the fun is about to begin.

Originally posted by FastEddy
Niffken,
You’re much better than this.
We all know you have exceptional talent, why waist it on garbage like that.

In the past we have all enjoyed your links, photos, and observations. Now it seems as if the only one that’s enjoying your posts is you.

This negative stuff just makes you look foolish and I don’t like seeing you do that to yourself. :depress:

Take a brake, go fishing, do something to get the positive and creative juices flowing. :cheerful:

Well everyone has a right to their opion. I mean its very unfortunate but it only takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch and unfortunatly it seems it always gets back to the same thing. If a person percieves one of these bad apples as a mod then that affects how they see the whole site. I mean that is why poeple have been leaving TRX for this site. That is how I have come to see it. One person that is scewing the hole site with his holyier than thow Crap. It just bugs the Crap out of me.
Some people Just anoye the crap out of you; you know . Like Matts does SKy and most people for that matter. Well Retread just bugs the living sh!t out of me. I think he is a FAG-GOT espially any one that puts a picture of themself as their avatar. I mean how vain is that Mr. Holy Man. I have no Idea how he is connected with this site, but Woodie seems to be affraid to not have an opion that is diffrent than his. I mean its like Retread IS OQ and Woodie Is HW. Thats my personal opion and that has scewed my whole view of this site. Not to mention The freekiong popups and all the adds everywhere.
Lastly why is everyone so concerned about the kids. Let traxxas be G rated and deal with all the little bratts. Also this is America and this is the real world. I mean if you never want you kids or any kids to not hear SH!t or Hell Or Da mN then you will have to never let them turn on the TV or go to school. Or Turn on the RAdio SO GET OVER IT SCREW THE KIDS. And adults that act like THEM X

Niffken all I can say is get over it.

X, Retread was the 1st person to help me start this site. Thats how he came along. Naww I'm not his lil bitch, my post clearly asked for everyone to calm down, nothing more nothing less. If you dont like it, then its simple - dont come back.

As far as this free speech, I was laughing my ass off reading your reply X, your typing to get around words that are not even censored.

All in all, keep up the good work guys.

-WoodiE

:ban: Niffken

I\'m only kiddin with ya Niffken, here take this :banana: and go have fun!!!

Your right Niffkin over half of the members have read this post or maybe 10 or 15 members just keep checking to see whats going on. I'm not going to tell you to find a new home because I think you bring something the board needs, your opinion. Just because not all the members here are not post whores does not mean were not reading what you have to say. Do we think your right in what you have to say and the way you choose to say it??? I think you have your answer by the lack of posts in your threads.

I try to do a little good, keeping this site on track, clean, fun and productive and I'm percieved as "Holier Than Thou"?? (you might want to brush up on your spelling and grammar)

This site was set up as an alternative to the other Forums with overbearing mods/admins, a site that did not have any brand name agendas or restrictions.

It gets very repetitive, boring and looks bad to keep bashing people and other forums on, and on, and on.

X_789 You've got a problem with me? Have I banned or even warned you? I'm not a Holier Than Thou censor. I'm certainly not vain - don't you think that picture looks goofy? It's a jab at myself you nut! I'm VERY open to discussion and opinions...you never bothered to PM me about any "issues" you had did you? It feels good (though it's damned immature) to get out in public and bash/slam/vent on someone...feel better yet?

Got a problem with someone? Why don't you try to settle it man to man first? Maybe the man part is missing in the equation...

Open up the old "vent valve" boys...get past this stupid crap-ola.

Hey niffkin if your wen't dumb you would upload your stuff do a different server:madface:

there was a battle wasn't there. Where the fiddlesticks was I?

I've been pretty regular on this forum as well... this thread seems to be missing a few things...

theres hell of them. I just did a search for the word avatar and I got all this stuff. I just wanted to learn how to create one since I am 3 post away make that 2. X liked to cry and kiss butt, then abuse seemed to be a vicious cycle from the outside looking in.

Hum- Whats with bringing up the dead?

I just looked at the dates. I think Humboldt was furiously posting to anything to hit 1000!

Back