new jump i just built

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by FastEddy
Its his "Special Helmet" He hasn't learned to catch very well yet.:bow:

haha, ya its not actully me, its a friend of mine we were riding our bikes off it too.
so we had our helmets on at the time lol

YEah YEah what ever man its ok that you have to wear a helmet all the time ... ITs like your mom says you are special thats why you have to wear a helmet all the time...X:p

That is one hell of a jump for an RC. I definitely want to see pics of your truck taking that jump (especially the part where you are catching it from 8-10 feet up).

Breaking parts is a part of this hobby, and besides, if you land the jumps well...there will be no broken parts.

ha nice crash test dummy helmet you dweeb ...j/k......g/l on jumping it with da rc and have a lot of spare parts if you gonna try and land em

Didn't you ever wonder why your mom kept taking you shopping for hockey equipment, but you don't ever remember playing?????

Nice ramp by the way.....

either of you have guts to take your bikes off it yet? Maybe your friend could catch you. :hehe: I'm just kidding around. That is a nice looking jump and looks like you some time to do it right. I've been looking around all over for some place off the beaten path with some mounds or jumps for my RC. This would be killer to try and worth the parts needed to fix my car. :D

-rob

sweet ramp! Just remember to try to control the car while it is in the air. Pressing the trottle will rotate tha car backwards and if you hit the break, the car will flip forward. Keep it on the wheels and you should be alright!

Get some vids!

Carnage will come when they are learning to control the car. Look at that ramp. They will be launching more than 10 feet. Our ramp was only 1/4 the size of that one and we were up about 8 feet and about 15 feet out. It will be all out chaos.=devil

Originally posted by NoviceRob
either of you have guts to take your bikes off it yet? Maybe your friend could catch you. :hehe: I'm just kidding around.
-rob

heres some pic's of us using bikes too off this.

EDIT:

http://www.bikevids.netfirms.com is where the bike pics are

Last edited:
Thats pretty crazy.

Enough already hit it with your RC

its just you.

j/k i edited the post, go back and see

fix it , i wanna see ... hit your computer with your helmet, that might fix it :doh:

I'm pretty sure it workes NOW