New here with a HPI Nitro Rush Evo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will, but not by post, only in bottles tossed into the water.
Make sure to seal them well with a lot of wax, I want them to arrive in the best condition possible.

Replaced the exhaust gasket and noticed I was still getting nitro spray. Found the cooling head needed to be tightened down (Thanks Olds97). Now that that's fixed it seems I need to retune. Thanks to the sticky here I think I am good to go with tuning, but need to pick up a temp gun and some new airfilters. Thanks everyone for your help. Oh, and Rolex, I am still waiting on your gasket to cross the pond haha.

Replaced the exhaust gasket and noticed I was still getting nitro spray. Found the cooling head needed to be tightened down (Thanks Olds97). Now that that's fixed it seems I need to retune..
It's always nice to find out your problem is a free one. And that you caught it in time before it wasn't free!

I had a backplate come loose on one of my LRP28's a few years back. I only had a couple gallons through that engine and couldn't figure out why it lost power and was tuning badly... was hoping it wasn't dieing on me. A quick inspection and I found a mess of oil all over the rear diff area of my savage and noticed a 2mm gap all around the backplate. Have run a few more gallons through that engine since and it's still a great runner.