New Heli !

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mn Monster

RCNT Nitro Sniffer
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
after taking a break from Heli's for a awhile, and trading my fleet to Phins Fans ! the dead of a MN winter, can make a man do strange things. i thought i could make it through the winter, tearing down my Nitro rigs and getting ready for spring. but the addiction is killing me, i can't sit here all winter and not have any indoor fun. so i picked up a Blade cx 2. swapped out the motors for a pair of Extreme 180's. did the tailboom mod. flybar mod ect. and now i have a very fast indoor/outdoor CX 2 ! i took it to the hockey rink with me ( i coach 2 teams) and the kids had a blast chasing it around the arena . by the way great indoor place to fly ! and the skidding across the ice was a blast. now i need a small on board camera so i can film my hockey team from above !!!!!

Attachments

• blade cx 2 (640x480).jpg
    blade cx 2 (640x480).jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 173
Sounds like fun, you should get one of your kids to video it.

what mods did you do? tailboom mod. flybar mod ect

where and what did you buy?

Last edited:
what mods did you do? tailboom mod. flybar mod ect

where and what did you buy?

i put on the extreme tail boom mod, 6 inch flybar, pair of extreme 180 motors, and a stronger battery holder. i ordered most of my stuff off ebay, from valuerc and hopmeup.

Back