New guy from Indiana

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gundogblue

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all, I’m new to this forum and new to electric cars and trucks. I have a Traxxas TMaxx 2.2, and an HPI Savage X 4.6, so I know a little about nitro. I just got a new electric short course truck, an Arrma 3S 4x4 Senton BLX. I just got the throttle, break, and steering end points set, and ran her twice. So far I really like it, it’s pretty fast and handles well. But there’s a lot I have to learn.
Paul

Welcome from Terre Haute. Good to have another Hoosier here 😉

What part of Indiana?

Last edited:
Ahh cool. If you are ever in Terre Haute on a Saturday, make sure to check out VCRC Raceway on the south end of town. They have a wicked cool 1/10 and 1/8 track setup.

Welcome to RCTalk and thanks for joining!

If you're new to the RC hobby, we have several very active threads here on RCTalk that could be especially of some help for you to making your start into the hobby much more enjoyable and easier!

Even if you're not new, we would still love to hear your feedback on the tools and electronics you are using in the above threads!

Quick Forum Tips

If you do the social media thing, be sure to like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Premium Membership

Military roll call: Active Duty | Veterans
Have RC News?
Email us here.
Become a Forum Sponsor | Support RCTalk

Ok cool, thanks, sometimes I get down your way 👍
Paul

Welcome in Paul, thanks for joining us.

I hope so, I sure am enjoying my new Arrma 3S 4x4 Senton BLX👍

Hi all, I’m new to this forum and new to electric cars and trucks. I have a Traxxas TMaxx 2.2, and an HPI Savage X 4.6, so I know a little about nitro. I just got a new electric short course truck, an Arrma 3S 4x4 Senton BLX. I just got the throttle, break, and steering end points set, and ran her twice. So far I really like it, it’s pretty fast and handles well. But there’s a lot I have to learn.
Paul
Welcome to RCT. It's a good time here. Live nitro there's nothing like it

Back