New Charging Station

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have 2 different charging stations, one in my garage for when I can't be right there with the Lipos and one in my hobby room when I can. I just went to a new set up in my hobby room. I still need to clean up the area some along with better cable management but you'll get the general idea. Normally I use my iCharger X8 and X6 in my hobby room but I just got this Hitec X2 700 for the garage but I want to test it out while running a few practice runs since I bought the charger second hand. I really like the Hitec charger it reads IRs like my iChargers but it wont cycle Lipos like my iChargers will. Thats its only weakness compared to my other two chargers. That being said I picked this up for $100 (half price) so I'm very happy with it.

Nicely done with everything hooked to that one switch. Wish I had electric skills like that. I would end up frying my self. Lol

poop man I don't even try to change outlets in house with out the breaker box off to the house. I've work in construction all my life almost ever phase of it except electric. I've been shocked way to many times

Lol I don't even mess around with the 12v for my alarm devices that I install. I tell the building owner they have to call alarm or electrical company to come out a wire it up
Hahahhahahahaha.

Just got back this morning from are camping trip and my flight is the on the 5th of July.

Nicely done with everything hooked to that one switch. Wish I had electric skills like that. I would end up frying my self. Lol
Haha the majority of these guys here have more knowledge and skill in their little finger than I do in my whole body... ;)

Haha the majority of these guys here have more knowledge and skill in their little finger than I do in my whole body... ;)
Haha I feel ya. Just never dought or under estimate your self bud. Because I'm sure there are thing that you can do. That other people couldn't emagine them selves doing either. Self confidence and the will and drive go a long way.

Neither is frying yourself! 🤣 I'm in the same camp as @StonerRC365. nice job.
Thank man! :)
poop man I don't even try to change outlets in house with out the breaker box off to the house. I've work in construction all my life almost ever phase of it except electric. I've been shocked way to many times
Thats just smart...I do the same thing lol
Haha I feel ya. Just never dought or under estimate your self bud. Because I'm sure there are thing that you can do. That other people couldn't emagine them selves doing either. Self confidence and the will and drive go a long way.
I'm sure theres all kinds of stuff you guys know how to do that would have me stand around scratchin' my head. I just happen to spend a lot of my time learning this stuff cuz it trips my trigger :)

I dont mess with AC... Just DC. much harder to get shocked lol

Back