NEW Associated RC10T Classic Kit

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1716670278637.jpg

It is a little steep, but not so steep I'd be complaining about it personally. Hell, I paid close to $300 for my B3 kit back in the 90's. The price will likely drop at some point. They're going to try to cover the cost of bringing the molds and such back to life, along with re-prototyping the forming processes for the chassis and and metal parts with the initial runs. Supply and demand.
I wonder if Team Associated still had all the tooling, and molds from the original RC10T. I suspect they probably did. I never heard any chatter like what happened with the "4 series" and RC8 parts manufacturer going bankrupt and those molds/tooling got lost in the shuffle. Either way, the price is not going to stop those who simply want that old school/that was my first RC feeling again. Those dog gone re-re things... playing with one's emotions & pocketbooks :oldman: :doh: :doh:

Those dog gone re-re things... playing with one's emotions & pocketbooks :oldman: :doh: :doh:
I'm so glad Team Losi didn't follow with the re-re kits. I had both Losi and Associated as a kid, but I always preferred Losi. Those painted neon wheel caps, springs and everything just look so 90s and awesome!

I like the 3 piece wheels! Almost forgot about that, no glue and reuse.

I'm so glad Team Losi didn't follow with the re-re kits. I had both Losi and Associated as a kid, but I always preferred Losi. Those painted neon wheel caps, springs and everything just look so 90s and awesome!

I like the 3 piece wheels! Almost forgot about that, no glue and reuse.
Oh man, the 3 piece wheels! :) It took forever to change a tire to track conditions, (you know, cuz it was proper dirt track) but at least you didn't have to buy a new wheelset. Do you know how many lawns I had to mow for a new wheelset?! Those were the days. Wouldn't trade them for the world. Now if I can just teach my kid a thing or two about a thing or two. :)

Either "stadium truck" is officially dead, or nobody cares about re-re platforms anymore, because over at RCTech, no one is talking about the RC10T.
I just post cool new releases.

Stadium truck. Maybe. During the winter, I seen a few at the local carpet tracks. At my local indoor dirt track I rarely see them. They do have a big following for Mini Truggy though.

Back