New 1:1

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bgbdwlf2500

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well I decided i didnt want to continue paying what i was paying for my 2011 Crew GMC Sierra but I've never had anything but a truck and since 2005 nothing smaller than a crew. I really didnt want to go foreign or to a midsize but they were all i could get financing on right now. I'm happy with it, its a 2012 Tacoma with a v6. every option my sierra had and has a backup camera in the mirror. Pretty cool feature IMO.

The 2011 had 4263 miles. Yes thats all the mileage i do a year because of my work van. Will do the same with this one.

Last edited:
Mmmm, big sexy ass truck, nice indeed my friend, and its a Yota.

I love those 4 door tacoma's. A small lift and some bigger tires and they look awesome! Congrats.

Care if I ask what you paid? I am sorta in the market myself

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Care if I ask what you paid? I am sorta in the market myself

Sticker is 28k... was a little ahead on my sierra cuz of the miles so i paid about 27

---------- Post added at 7:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 7:31 AM ----------

Thanks

Had to take mine off as it killed my gas mileage. How? Too much punching the throttle to hear her growl...

Thats why i get the racing series ones. They are very loud even without getting into it much. I had one on a lifted silverado, sounded great and wasn't loud at speed

Thanks for the info

its allways good to get a new truck. grats

You can tell I'm a YOTA fan too, there has been at least one in my driveway for the last 15 years.

tacoma.jpg

photobucket-2314-1326071356930.jpg

"I really didnt want to go foreign" Aren't they built here in America anyway?

but doesn't the majority of the money end up in japan?

Back