It's new RC-wait, no, it's not-It's new 1:1 car (minivan) day!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_RC_Dude

RCTalk Addict
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guys, Isaac here. I had some fun with the title, but yes, we are getting a new car, to be specific, a minivan! And I couldn't leave you guys hanging on what minivan it is, it's the 2022 Toyota Sienna! We're picking it up on Saturday, possibly earlier. We've checked so many dealers for stock, even all the way out to places like New Jersey, as all of you know, we're still in a pandemic, and manufacturers, workers, ect. have all taken a big hit, so there are shortages and increased prices everywhere, RCs, 1:1 cars, bikes, ect! We got lucky, and my dad found a dealers near us in Bellingham, Washington. We're getting the minivan in white, and we're stoked! Out current minivan has served us well, it's the Honda Odyssey, from like 2011 or 2012 IIRC? It's still driving well, just showing a little wear in places like the rubber seals at the front doors. Another big reason we're "retiring" it is because it gets like 18mpg, which could be better, but it's older, and not the cutting edge tech. The Sienna is a hybrid, so I think it gets like near 40mpg, off the top of my head, so that's a lot better for our "road trips" (we're planning to go to Yellow Stone park in the summer!).

I'll post some pictures up once we get it, don't worry! What you go guys think, and if you have a minivan too, post some pics! Ya'll can also expect another silimar post from me...my dad might be getting a new car, a coupe, that's pretty fast and holds it's own on the track without breaking the bank...

-Isaac (AKA TRD)

I drive 20 year old at newest gas guzzling grandma grandpa land yachts.

Get off my lawn

Van life 🤣

IMG_20210911_090104546.jpg

Ha, that picture is like several years old, I remember when you first posted it! We have one van, and one sportier car though! Were you doing some light off-roadin' there, or just pulled over because you didn't want your van to be pancaked by an oncoming semi?

And yes, I spot your little touch there, above the XLT branding, to let people know you mean buisness!

When you get ready for serious deep low loud substage, I'm your guy.

Vans=Subs

Back