Good 1/10 crawler kits / mini crawlers, plans with the B74.1 and other cars

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidB1126

Team Bomb Pop
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
Been looking into crawlers. I can go with a RTR but I would rather go with a kit since with my B74.1 I like building and building a car up (really don't care how much time it takes) Looking at 1/10 but mini/micro might be better because I can do rcs indoors. For 1/10 scale I had been looking at the Axial SCX10 III Jeep kit and the TRX4 sport kit. For mini crawlers I've been looking at the FMS products, SCX24 and the new TRX4M. I just want to look for something new besides on/off road 1/10 cars and driving out on the sidewalk. But I do have the B74.1 now so I am more focused on that besides the other builds. This weekend I plan to charge up 2 batteries and run the rustler on saturday with the new 60a max10 with the 3652 (4000kv) system. Might let my dad drive because he has been working a lot. Also if I do get a 1/10 crawler I can add a trailer and trail around the slash or rustler around with it. Also plan to continue the B74.1 build on Sunday because it is supposed to be raining. Also with the rustler, there is wear on the driveshafts where the pin goes through. Once that breaks I plan to get the MIP C-CVD kit.

Sounds like you got it all planned out. Any of those crawlers would be good. If you got one of the smaller scale ones, they are great for indoor fun in the winter time. Plus being cheaper, you could throw some upgrades at them.

I've built two SCX10 kits and I really like them. The TRX4 Sport is in my near future. After my guitar actually.

built this years ago. with twin 250 kv dual steer
clod 2.jpg
0 kv motors and dual steer.