Nervous dammit! Driving test Tomorrow...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks alot guys!!:D

:ponder2:Was wondering wich car you guys think is a durable and economic on gaz. I'm not going for a new car, so the best second hand vehicle you guys own or allready owned. EVERYBODY please give me your opinion.

Thanks in advance!!

Anything Honda or Toyota is a good start... They usually hold their value pretty well, and run forever as long as they're maintained.

if you want somthing that can handle terrain, is good on gas, and is good in winter, i suggest a jeep. I used to have a cherokee that was pretty good on gas and couldent be stopped by much.

Don't know if it's still this way, but in Kansas I was able to get a permit at 13 and had my restricted license at 14.

I knew you'd be alright Boutch, congrats! :thumbup:

Not sure about the age, but 'farm kids' can get permits, I think it's a permit at 14 or 15 (for farm equipment related vehicles only).

Do some research on any year car you consider buying. There are a couple of years where Honda had a really bad set up on their brake rotors and it's super expensive to have the rotors replaced.

my grandpa has a Camry, hes had those things since they first came out i think LOL. he likes em though...

the cones are your enemy KILL THE EVIL CONES STUPID WHITE AND YELLOW STRIPES!

I wonder how many of the youngins' really know who the Coneheads are?

..........Sometimes i feel I've got to, eh eh, run away I've got to, eh eh, ........

What was it, snarfle the garfle?

Back