Nervous dammit! Driving test Tomorrow...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did it

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

:D:DPassed it guys...i did it. I can now ''legaly'' drive. I'm so f'n happy, was nervous in the car(passing my exam) but the lady said that i did very well. To all, a HUGE thank you for all the posts you guys sent me. I REALLY appreciate it, and ya alpine was following my every move...THANKS GUYS!!! I'm one happy Mofo!!!:D:D

Man i can't understand how u can wait that long to get a drivers license, when i turn 16 in aboout 7 months the first thing I'm doing is getting my permit lol

Permit at 16? Were able to get em here at 15.

Man i can't understand how u can wait that long to get a drivers license, when i turn 16 in aboout 7 months the first thing I'm doing is getting my permit lol

LOL!! I didn't wait...like i said before...was too...humm...out of it, i guess that at that time i didn't find that i REALLY needed it. ANYWAY...better late than never.

Congrats on the new DL, just don't get pulled over now LOL!!! I learned how to drive when I was 11 and got my permit at 15 1/2 and license at 16, but like you said better late then never, hell had you got it when you were partying you may have put someone at risk, so it's probably a good thing you waited...

Big time congrats, Mr. B.
Damn, now I don't dare to ever visit Canada again.

i agree. congrats... wait what does that say... never visit canada? Thats right STAY THE HELL OUT!!!

unless its for a bash session...

Big time congrats, Mr. B.
Damn, now I don't dare to ever visit Canada again.

Pssst...i heard that!!! But still thanks Ralph!!! LOL

abadk9420: (quote)...but like you said better late then never, hell had you got it when you were partying you may have put someone at risk, so it's probably a good thing you waited...(quote)

Ya i agree... prob a VERY good thing that i didn't get it in that time, could of been bad. Thanks!!

BMILLER: Well, i took the bus or take my bike or even bump a lift from som'. I just did what could with what i had...but now, i feel a whole lot BETTER.

LOL!!! YA, STAY THE HELL OUT OF CANADA!!!:whhooo: j/k...i'd love to meet you guys and bash (dont worry i'll walk), Thanks alot everybody.

Congrats man, now that you cn LEGALLY drive you have one less thing to worry about.

(Whoop whoop. Pull over!! [oh crap, no license])

good job man now get your woman in the back seat to break it in the right way lol

Congrats on the new license Boutch! Remember bro, unlike with you rc's you can't jump everything that looks like a ramp with a 1.1, they arrest you for doing that.....Trust me!

Congrats on the new license Boutch! Remember bro, unlike with you rc's you can't jump everything that looks like a ramp with a 1.1, they arrest you for doing that.....Trust me!

I thought it was legal if you said "hold my beer" first... :D

Just love the''ambiance'' of that site, cool guys that likes to help people and of course likes to have fun. Love it, thanks alot guys for being there!!

I'm really gonna' miss driving through Canada now that you're on the road. Beautiful country up there.
Let me know when you get suspended for 90 days and I'll plan my next trip during that time. :D

Back