Nervous dammit! Driving test Tomorrow...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOUTCH

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Yup!! 31 years old and Haven't got a licence yet. I already tried like 10 or 11 years ago but hadn't got this far...too much drugs and booze and poop...anyway tomorrow is the ''D'' day at 13h50. Just wanted to share this with you guys, so that you can send Good Luck this way cuz i'm nervous as SH**!!!:preachin:

Dude, I've seen a lot of Canadian drivers come through New York. Even if you royally suck, you'll still drive better than them.

Good luck; I'm sure it's not as hard as CA testing... Afterall, you don't have to honk, reload or give the CA howdy.

actually i heard canada drivers are more horrible than here lol. My friend lives in edmonton and said the drivers are so poopy.

Dont worry, ill be right behind you........

Dude, I've seen a lot of Canadian drivers come through New York. Even if you royally suck, you'll still drive better than them.

HEY! I"M CANADIAN!

and we all suck at driving

good luck man, let us know how it goes.

Yup!! 31 years old and Haven't got a licence yet. I already tried like 10 or 11 years ago but hadn't got this far...too much drugs and booze and poop...anyway tomorrow is the ''D'' day at 13h50. Just wanted to share this with you guys, so that you can send Good Luck this way cuz i'm nervous as SH**!!!:preachin:

You crazy sum bitch, you'll be fine! If you can drive an RC, you can drive a 1:1. Just try to keep it off it's lid. :D

Good luck bro.

Drive it like you stole it and AlpineHyperlite is hot on your tail!
Tell the instructor you won't pull over till he gives you a passing grade.

Best of luck.:burp::buggy1:

:thumbup::juggle:Good Luck:juggle::thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Boutch?!?! We're waiting to hear. Maybe he really did flip it on it's lid. :shrug:

Back