needing a good cheap radio and transmitter

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MRstar02

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I know that these words don't go together but I'm needing a good cheap radio and transmitter. The factory TF-40 radio in my savage must be broken or shorted or something I have no range whats so ever. I've tired re-binding the radio with little to no help. I was curious if there were any suggestions on a good radio preferably under $100.00 or right around there. I don't have reverse so I guess that I only need 2 channels really. Thanks for any suggestions.

Thanks I will look into it. I was also looking at the Spektrum DX2E has anybody used it or heard any reviews on it?

I haven't got any experience with that one but i'm sure it would be alright. I would go for the three channel. Always good to have a spare channel for lights, or a winch, or reverse, etc. You may not have a use for it now but who knows down the road. Just my opinion.

+1, NB. That was my feeling when I got my first DX3.0. Now I'm looking at a 4-channel like the DX4S.

Back