Need help with my wheels

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt King

RC Newbie
Reaction score
So to start if off, I have a 1/8 HSP buggy 4wd.
Whenever I hold the buggy off the ground and turn the left back wheel, all three wheels turn but the back right won't turn at all, and this happens visa-versa for the back wheels like when I do the same thing but with the left wheel, the right wheel won't turn. Please help!!

it sounds like you have some binding in your rear diff, i would tear down and inspect. it is taking more force to spin the opposite rear wheel than it is for the two front wheels combined. something is binding.

it sounds like you have some binding in your rear diff, i would tear down and inspect. it is taking more force to spin the opposite rear wheel than it is for the two front wheels combined. something is binding.
after reading your other post, you might have binding in your hub carrier, and or hub carrier bearings, or might be an issue with the wheel sliding too far on the wheel hex and binding that way. if they are stock wheels probably not the case though.

Back