Need help! New Bright 1:6 Scale Raptor but need controller

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamvillian1973

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Okay, so I only recently got my first RC vehicle a few weeks ago with a Holy Stone drone. Then, I came across a few 1:24 vs tanks that needed some work. Now that I got a bit of the bug, I picked up a nicer new Begzar, but I really wanted something bigger to use with my 1:6 dioramas—this led me to finding a used New Bright 1:6 27” Crawler…

however, it does not come with a remote controller. I wrote New Bright a message but didn’t receive a response. I also downloaded the manual but wasn’t able to find anything that could tell me. I’m definitely not looking for top line, something simple, since I already have my eyes on a new RC car that I’m going to try and get for myself this Xmas.

many way, love the board and you guys know your poop. Thanks for any help you can provide!

Okay, so I only recently got my first RC vehicle a few weeks ago with a Holy Stone drone. Then, I came across a few 1:24 vs tanks that needed some work. Now that I got a bit of the bug, I picked up a nicer new Begzar, but I really wanted something bigger to use with my 1:6 dioramas—this led me to finding a used New Bright 1:6 27” Crawler…

however, it does not come with a remote controller. I wrote New Bright a message but didn’t receive a response. I also downloaded the manual but wasn’t able to find anything that could tell me. I’m definitely not looking for top line, something simple, since I already have my eyes on a new RC car that I’m going to try and get for myself this Xmas.

many way, love the board and you guys know your poop. Thanks for any help you can provide!
About the only thing you can do if you can't find another radio would be to install yoir own ESC and radio system in it along with a steering servo. I am not familiar with that RC to be able to suggest much of anything. Pics of all the electronics would help.

Oh wait. A neighbor kid here has that truck lol. If I see him I will see if he can bring it down and let me take it apart.

Contact new bright. I know nikko, they had limited parts for sale, bodies, tires, batteries etc.

I would check evay, but I have no clue what model or model number.

I used to have a new bright. I regret throwing it away. It was a 6th scale 99 black ford lightning with the 4.6 engine bay and functioning doors. Recent ones on ebay are like 300 to 500 for the body. 😢

I want to buy the same truck and turn i into an axial 10.2

Welcome to the boards.

Was about to say the same thing.. if you could post some pics of what you have we could help out alot better bud

Oh, my bad. He has the 1/8 Raptor
00e4e0e7-5e3f-42e4-b5d9-94ee613b3d9d_1-77471936ce56f6ee0334c71c4c45f472-jpeg.128495

Welcome, sounds like you've got a few projects in the works. ;) hopefully you can get the remote sorted out.

This is awesome! You guys are amazing. Now if I get back to my multiple RC tanks without controllers! I will keep you guys posted on my success! Thanks again!

Back