need assistance in choosing a budget camera drone

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Felix74

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all, I need assistance in choosing a budget camera drone, I'm new to this hobby, and I did stop on 2 models,
The SG906 MAX & F11 4K PRO, need your advice on which is better?
Thanks
Felix

both are ok.. both have desired features. avoid stuff and come home lol...theres only 100mah difference in battery power. How much drone time do you have? Id go with the F11..make sure you can buy needed parts if you crash b4 buying...

both are ok.. both have desired features. avoid stuff and come home lol...theres only 100mah difference in battery power. How much drone time do you have? Id go with the F11..make sure you can buy needed parts if you crash b4 buying...
the video is better on the F11, it's 4K 30fps, and has 26 minutes fly time, the second has the obstacle avoider but lower resolution with max 32G memory card, I don't know how useful it is, the price is almost the same, the F11 is a bit more expensive.

BTW, both have spare parts...

Back