Need Advice on Trucks

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlehorse

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Got a guy wanting my revo 3.3 . He wants to trade one of the following.
scx10, trail finder 2 by rc4wd, xtream scorpion.
I have never ran any of those. What is a better choice?

dont know what the xtream scorpion is, sounds like a cheapo. The trail finder is ok but lacks performance. The scx10 is about the best base of a scaler rc there is. Depending on what it came with, that would be my choice hands down.

Got a guy wanting my revo 3.3 . He wants to trade one of the following.
scx10, trail finder 2 by rc4wd, xtream scorpion.
I have never ran any of those. What is a better choice?

The best choice is for you to keep the revo because all of those are junk compaired to what you have. If you really want to trade with him for something else, tell him to give you $200 and which ever one you pick. That should even it up a little.

The best choice is for you to keep the revo because all of those are junk compaired to what you have. If you really want to trade with him for something else, tell him to give you $200 and which ever one you pick. That should even it up a little.

Well they are completely different vehicles. One will kill the other on technical slow speed trailing and the other will kill because of its speed. My choice would be go with the SCX-10. It is VERY VERY VERY VERY customizable!!!! But again they are completely different.

Well they are completely different vehicles. One will kill the other on technical slow speed trailing and the other will kill because of its speed. My choice would be go with the SCX-10. It is VERY VERY VERY VERY customizable!!!! But again they are completely different.

Yea you right but if that's what he wants, he should sell the Revo and then go buy one. He can get enough $$$ out of the Revo and still have money left over after he buys a brand new one.

Depending on what actually comes with the scx, I agree at selling the revo out right. But if it comes with upgraded electronics and such, then it very well maybe a killer trade. Lots of people upgrade the electronics right off the bat.

Depending on what actually comes with the scx, I agree at selling the revo out right. But if it comes with upgraded electronics and such, then it very well maybe a killer trade. Lots of people upgrade the electronics right off the bat.

+1 an upgraded SCX10 is worth way more than a used stock/near stock Revo.

Will find out if scx has any upgrades . Thanks

---------- Post added at 5:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:19 PM ----------

It is bone stock.
now he is throwin a jato 3.3 on the table.

Don't know about these. I had an Rc truck named as "Bug Crusher Nitro Radio Grafische Monster Trucks Versie"This is an gaaf uitziende Nitrotek Monster Truck. Many Van de Onderdelen his de Zelfde ALS sterven van de Acme Conquistador including De Hoge Kracht Versnelling ratio, aluminium schokdempers, Grote 18 motor en Hoge Afstand van de Grond. Er are but un Paar verschillen. De Bugcrusher has un Prachtige kleur. We have de buggy genomen en un mooie kleurtje van ons Zelf Erop gezet. Grote Banden Grote aluminium schokdempers zegt is 1 van de mooie en Snelle monster trucks. I just got it from the nitrotek just in € 189,98.

Don't know about these. I had an Rc truck named as "Bug Crusher Nitro Radio Grafische Monster Trucks Versie"This is an gaaf uitziende Nitrotek Monster Truck. Many Van de Onderdelen his de Zelfde ALS sterven van de Acme Conquistador including De Hoge Kracht Versnelling ratio, aluminium schokdempers, Grote 18 motor en Hoge Afstand van de Grond. Er are but un Paar verschillen. De Bugcrusher has un Prachtige kleur. We have de buggy genomen en un mooie kleurtje van ons Zelf Erop gezet. Grote Banden Grote aluminium schokdempers zegt is 1 van de mooie en Snelle monster trucks. I just got it from the nitrotek just in € 189,98.

Spam lol?

Sent from my Pipboy-3000

Unless you want to try out the scale side of things then Id keep the Revo personally. If scaling seems liek something youd be interested in then it might be an ok trade depending on the condition and items that come with the SCX

Benlinus wrote this in half of his posts: I had an Rc car "Bug Crusher Nitro Radio Grafische Monster Trucks Versie" I love to have ride with it.

I would keep the revo or sell it for cash, then buy the crawler of your choice.

Non Crimen how can you say that its spam. You have no right to say like that. don't try to be over smart. thanks andydrew39219. I really appriciate your work. And Non Crimen do some search before saying spam to anyone. I fink you need an instructor. I just came here to get and share some knowledge, if you guys don't like me i can leave this forum.

Last edited:
Non Crimen how can you say that its spam. You have no right to say like that. don't try to be over smart. thanks andydrew39219. I really appriciate your work. And Non Crimen do some search before saying spam to anyone. I fink you need an instructor. I just came here to get and share some knowledge, if you guys don't like me i can leave this forum.

Well as 2revo1maxx pointed out, the only vehicle you talk about is the "Bug Crusher Nitro". You suggest it in almost every post. Even in the person wants an Electric vehicle.

Sent from my Pipboy-3000

Beninus, I think the problem was is the post was very out of place and did not really seem to have anything to do with the topic. If it did.... it was lost in translation. How does it apply to the topic at hand? Just currious. Take a breath and it all good

HI Non Crimen. I just check out ll of my post can you please tell where where i suggest it. waiting for your answer