Need Advice on Trucks

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Non Crimen how can you say that its spam. You have no right to say like that. don't try to be over smart. thanks andydrew39219. I really appriciate your work. And Non Crimen do some search before saying spam to anyone. I fink you need an instructor. I just came here to get and share some knowledge, if you guys don't like me i can leave this forum.

HI Non Crimen. I just check out ll of my post can you please tell where where i suggest it. waiting for your answer

The original poster (OP) was asking about information on a trade of specific trucks. Your post mentioned nothing about any of those trucks. That is why Non Crimen said what he did to you.

There may be a language issue here as I see both English and German together in your first post.

Yea you right but if that's what he wants, he should sell the Revo and then go buy one. He can get enough $$$ out of the Revo and still have money left over after he buys a brand new one.

That being said, Maybe he wants to trade and not sell the Revo to buy one or the other........he asked for opinions on the scalers not someone to tell him what to do. The last Revo i sold was upgraded almost as much as one could upgrade and it was hard to get 400 out of it, i see nice scalers bringing 500+ all day long, so you might wanna check your facts before you call them junk.

Last edited: