Need a new Pullstart, Not sure what one will fit.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onza120

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hello, I took my old pullstart off and could not get the coil back in for the life of me, Spent about 3-4 hours trying to get it back in, I'm never going to do that again got so dam angry.

Anyways, It was a OS 73001 pullstart, Its only available to buy in USA and they won't ship to UK :(

Heres the pullstart.

http://www.rcaddiction.com/page3.php?view=productPage&product=1604&category=20&SessionID=3decb35552fef13081c0b

If anyone knows where to buy it or has one for sale let me know.

I doubt i will find that one, But i don't know the part number so maybe if i searched that i could find it somewhere.

Does anyone know a pullstart of equivalent size? because i got a kyosho pullstart and its far to small for it.

I also need a exhaust manifold nut, I lost one and it keeps coming loose, Its really small i got a OS MaX 10 FP Engine.

Thanks.

Last edited:
That engine has been discontinued as I'm sure you know. I've checked towerhobbies which is their main distributor and they don't have it listed. Ebay has a few engines available so you might want to start there. To remedy the screw from backing out you'll need to apply Loctite on the threads. If it's still doing it you'll need to inspect the threads of the manifold for damage. Hope this helps, Steve

I have ordered that 73001 pullstart my friend let me ship it to him.

Back