Nascar season...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But Rusty is a rubberneck..LOL..I really don't like Rusty but I hate to see him go...He is a great race car driver...I hate to see all the older drivers go..Did Jeff Gordon qualify second?Good Job....I guess those 45 hours in the paint booth paided off but not quite enough..LOL!!!

TNT joe...TNT It doesn't say that it is on because it was supposed to be on last nite

I need a 26 avatar. Every Crown Royal pic I find is just to detailed to be able to read when scaled down to 100x100. Maybe I'll just draw one up...

SpitFireV12RR said:
Whatever...Everyone seems to join whoever is SAYING that I'm wrong and gang up on me...

when there is only one person you could possibly be referring to in this thread you might as well use my name. I am NOT a "jump on the bandwagon" type of guy. Let's try not to make assumptions about people's character. I had an opinion just as you did, let's keep it at that. Thank you.

markallen said:
Good Job....I guess those 45 hours in the paint booth paided off but not quite enough..LOL!!!

yeah, and the flames still look like poop! Hell, I can draw better flames than that.

Lessen said:
yeah, and the flames still look like poop! Hell, I can draw better flames than that.

So!!!You like Jamie Mac don't you?The car he was driving in the shootout was dog ugly dude....When Jamie wins 72 races and 4 championships then you can talk poop about Gordon's flames...:loser:

1 week from today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO STEWART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can talk poop about Gordons flames whether Jamie wins races or not. I think they look like crap. Let's not get sidetracked here. My opinion of his paint scheme has absolutely nothing to do with my opinion of Gordon. Is that all you can do is spit numbers in defense of any negative opinion of any anything that involves him?

I don't mean to stereotype Gordon fans but I hear this alot. I don't even have anything against him... if anything it's some of his "over the top" fans that irritate me, not him. you don't have to remind me of his championships and wins just because I don't like the fact that he trims his sideburns too short. But I guess when you've won 4 championships and 72 races you can trim your sideburns any way you want right...?

Lessen said:
I can talk poop about Gordons flames whether Jamie wins races or not. I think they look like crap. Let's not get sidetracked here. My opinion of his paint scheme has absolutely nothing to do with my opinion of Gordon. Is that all you can do is spit numbers in defense of any negative opinion of any anything that involves him?

I don't mean to stereotype Gordon fans but I hear this alot. I don't even have anything against him... if anything it's some of his "over the top" fans that irritate me, not him. you don't have to remind me of his championships and wins just because I don't like the fact that he trims his sideburns too short. But I guess when you've won 4 championships and 72 races you can trim your sideburns any way you want right...?

Everyone can't like the same driver or racing would not be fun..Throwing out numbers are not in defense.Numbers don't lie.When you are good,your good.I don't cinsider myself a "over the top fan".I just like him because he is an excellent race car driver and is just as good as anyone out there..Actually I like Jamie.He's cool.BTW I don't have sideburns..

you're very right about numbers. Alls I'm sayin is that his numbers (because they are impressive) seem to be the first thing that some Gordon fans turn to when they run into somebody they think may be a Gordon hater. I sort of got that impression about you from you're previous post but you seem to be more fair than that. I for one am not a Gordon hater. I feel that a lot of people kinda gang up on him because he's easy to dislike because so many people dislike him. Just like Jr., it's easy to be a Jr. fan when half of the nascar fans you know are Jr. fans. Honestly I don't think he's quite the whiner that a lot of people make him out to be. I mean c'mon, if you were a race car driver and it we're raining wouldn't you complain...? He got put out of the shootout today and didn't even seem that upset about it. But nobody will give him any credit for being relaxed. The haters will just wait until he complains about something so they can have another unjust reason to complain about the complainer they hate so much. sorry to rant, oh and I was referring to J.G.'s sideburns.

Lessen said:
you're very right about numbers. Alls I'm sayin is that his numbers (because they are impressive) seem to be the first thing that some Gordon fans turn to when they run into somebody they think may be a Gordon hater. I sort of got that impression about you from you're previous post but you seem to be more fair than that. I for one am not a Gordon hater. I feel that a lot of people kinda gang up on him because he's easy to dislike because so many people dislike him. Just like Jr., it's easy to be a Jr. fan when half of the nascar fans you know are Jr. fans. Honestly I don't think he's quite the whiner that a lot of people make him out to be. I mean c'mon, if you were a race car driver and it we're raining wouldn't you complain...? He got put out of the shootout today and didn't even seem that upset about it. But nobody will give him any credit for being relaxed. The haters will just wait until he complains about something so they can have another unjust reason to complain about the complainer they hate so much. sorry to rant, oh and I was referring to J.G.'s sideburns.

Well said..You and I are on the same page...

Wow the only car Kyle Busch didn't hit was the pace car. He's a bigger idiot than his brother. I can't believe they black flagged Edwards for the pass when everyone was coming down in front of him to pit, that was a bit shadey.

jetmechG550 said:
Wow the only car Kyle Busch didn't hit was the pace car. He's a bigger idiot than his brother. I can't believe they black flagged Edwards for the pass when everyone was coming down in front of him to pit, that was a bit shadey.

Oh ya when they black flaged edwards..Now that was BS...I loved it when he said NO i am not comeing in...LOL tHEN HE DID

I can't stand Kurt but have been trying to give Kyle a chance. He made a number of errors yesterday and spoke about them like it was nothing... "it was just one of those things" yeah, it was one of those dumbass things.

you guys have no idea how happy I am that jamie doesn't have to bear the 97. yeah, that was BS about Edwards, he didn't have anywhere to go. He was mad as hell I could tell but imagine how much trouble he woulda been in with Jack had he not come in. He would've been right and wrong at the same time and that's no good for his career there. I like Edwards and he definately got the short end of the stick yesterday. Boo on Nascar for that call :thumbdown

Go kenny wallace.

SpitFireV12RR said:
Uck...the Whiner! Thank god we got rid of Wallace the other whiner last year. I went to the Pepsi 400(Because I live in FL) and we got one of those radio tuner things. It rained and we spent like 2 hours with the big gas turbine blowers. It gets pretty dry and we tuned into Gordan's team and he was complaining about the conditions. Anyways, I'm gonna do Fantasy this year...just registered today!
The biggest whinner is already 6 feet under. :eek:pps: did I say that.

I think Jeff Foxworthy said it best, "Folks don't like Jeff Gordon because he enunciates!"

I like watching NASCAR, but I especially like it when they talk about the technical aspects of setting the car up and the like. I've just always found it interesting how these guys figure this stuff out!

I like Dale Jarret (although I'm anti-Ford), Dale Jr., Tony Stewart and Jimmie Johnson, to name a few, but overall, I like to watch the race overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back