Nascar season...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZANDOR

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Here we go boys...The bud shoot out starts here shortly.
Then next week daytona WHOOOO HOOOO

ZANDOR said:
Here we go boys...The bud shoot out starts here shortly.
SHOOT OUT POSTPONED TILL SUNDAY AT 430PM ET,OH WELL I SHOULD BE DONE DIGGING OUT FROM THE SNOW BY THEN.

poop I just heard that DAM!

Didnt the season just end?? (I've only watched like 3 nascar races in my life)

That sucks! I was just getting set to kick back and watch the race. I guess I should have seen it coming though, the weather here has been getting crappier and crappier all day. Oh well, guess I will be watching it tomorrow night.

Green flag at 4:42 eastern sunday (2/12) on TNT (the shittiest race coverage station). Qualifying at noon eastern sunday (2/12). Now, common march...F1 baby!!!!

I'll be at work when they start but

Go Team Hendricks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

na12cflg01610237xg.jpg

I'll miss most all of today's coverages. Family commitments all day.
But I'm getting my DVR installed before Thursday so I can record the 125's. Surround sound is up and running. And TrackPass is ready to go.

Just a handful of hours left... Go Jamie Mac!

I just got DVR as well. Can't wait to be able to follow all the popular series! Especially F1, I've never gotten into it before but since I can record it at the touch of a button it makes it a lot easier.

Yes my man jeff is sitting on the pole as of now...:banana:

Uck...the Whiner! Thank god we got rid of Wallace the other whiner last year. I went to the Pepsi 400(Because I live in FL) and we got one of those radio tuner things. It rained and we spent like 2 hours with the big gas turbine blowers. It gets pretty dry and we tuned into Gordan's team and he was complaining about the conditions. Anyways, I'm gonna do Fantasy this year...just registered today!

I'm glad to see Burton up their, good guy. I'm also happy to see Petty Enterprises will be much more competitive. I was saying "thank goodness" when I was watchin Mears not able to start his car... I'm sooo glad Mac is with Roush now. Who's your favorite rookie this year Z? I like Sorenson.. of course I always tend to root for the underdogs.

Uck...the Whiner! Thank god we got rid of Wallace the other whiner last
You no what I wish I could reach through this screen right now...You have no respect..
Rusty Is and allways will be a nascar Icon...

And are you callen jeff burton a whiner?WTF
Burton is probley one of the nicest guys in the cup searies

Spit you are digging your self in to a big ass hole..
and I am standing over you with the shovel to fill the hole in on top of you!

Last edited:
Lessen I am going for reed also..

I think he was referring to Jeff Gordon. But still, no respect for Rusty :thumbdown

You know what I find entertaning... all the Jeff Gordon haters that whine about how much he whines... they get the big "W" from me.

ZANDOR said:
You no what I wish I could reach through this screen right now...You have no respect..
Rusty Is and allways will be a nascar Icon...

And are you callen jeff burton a whiner?WTF
Burton is probley one of the nicest guys in the cup searies

Spit you are digging your self in to a big ass hole..
and I am standing over you with the shovel to fill the hole in on top of you!

What is wrong to my entilation of Freedom of Speech? I'm sorry, but whoever thinks a dirty racer is an icon has something wrong with them.

well anyways. The shootout starts soon and the 26 is gonna kick everybody's ass so let's just get it on!

Spit you...Don't have a clue as too what your taken about...
The only reason you even posted on this thread was to try to get to me..
Sorry pal..not going to happen..
Rusty wallace Is and never was a whiner..Or a poor sport.
He raced hard and clean for the most part..The only time he did not is when some snot nosed punk came around and disrespected him and other racers.
HUMMM sounds like you:ponder2:

Whatever...Everyone seems to join whoever is SAYING that I'm wrong and gang up on me...

Here we go the shoot out begins..NO points..No fear...Reach down and tighten the belts Its time to go racing boys.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back