Nascar season...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait for Honda to enter Nascar! OH! Or subaru and mitsubishi!! Nah, screw them, how about Renault!!!

Haha, I'm jus messin...

Last edited:
I guess i'm in the "whats wrong with other makes" group. What is stock on these cars anyway? I think they are too 1 off amyway. They are not racing "stock" cars anymore. Many foriegn companies have plants in the US now, and domestics have plants all over the world as well.

Give me a good IROC race anyday.

Hey NC, a GEO is a GM product! lol Even though a Yugo can be made into a decent autoX car.

Last edited:
psunitro said:

Give me a good IROC race anyday.

Hey NC, a GEO is a GM product! lol Even though a Yugo can be made into a decent autoX car.

As far as I know IROC series races have always used american cars. But yeah I agree, one of the best races I have seen in person!

Your right punitro, Geo is GM, damn! LOL. I guess soon we'll be seeing Team GEO too :horsecrap

NCNitro said:
As far as I know IROC series races have always used american cars. But yeah I agree, one of the best races I have seen in person!

Your right punitro, Geo is GM, damn! LOL. I guess soon we'll be seeing Team GEO too :horsecrap
Love the IROC. It's all about the driver there. I think they need to bring more than 12 next season. And more than 4 races. And if you really wanted to make it fair, use different cars at different tracks. Make the stock car guys drive open-wheeled for 1 or 2 races.
Oh, and NC, just a quick FYI, IROC did use Porsche's for a short stint in the 70's. But other than that, it's all American.

Ok, your right candyman, I just looked it up. Porsche were used for 1 season, 4 races, in the 73/74 season 3 races in Riverside California at the end of 73 and the series finale in Daytona in Feb of 74. Then they were all sold off and replaced with Camaros, and have been american cars ever since.

YUP those RSR's go for HUGE coin now adays.

I agree that different cars on different tracks. Throw in a sprint, cart and some other open wheel to make it fair.

Closed intill next season..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back