My wife's afternoon delight with the UPS guy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetdiesel

aka SouRGassssssss
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hi All,

This is sweetdisel's wife wanting to thank Mr. Ed (and I don't mean the horse) for a delightful encounter with the UPS guy today. There was a ring at the door this afternoon, and all I can think is what part did my husband now purchase on ebay!? I opened the door and there stands the UPS guy with a strange look on his face. He handed me the package with a wry slimy smile. I thanked him and thought what a strange guy! So I closed the door and looked at the label and noticed that it was from Ed's store and immediately got excited because I knew they were my ink cartridges.

Still confused at the UPS guy, I didn't rotate the box and placed it on the counter. I stepped away to get a soda from the fridge and turned back around where the box was sitting on the counter. Holy s#@t! I was laughing so hard I started to cry! There in big bold letters on both sides of the box were...

DSC_0321.jpg

Thanks for the good laugh Ed!

:hehe: thats ed for ya!!! Holy crap that is hilarious!

mental note make sure ed doesn't know its me when i order..

You got me gooooood ED, I guess it serves me right for messing with people's packages. I'm just thankful she didn't open the box and find this...

bacheloretteparties_1860_4536459

I think prank season has just re-opened, let the games begin! :wedgie:

I forgot you had Fridays off.
Next time Ill make sure it comes any other day. :D

I should read the post.....
You did get it not Dom HE-HE!!!!
I hope your afternooner was good..
The UPS driver will never look at you the same way again.

Let this stand as a warning to you all. When you order from Eddy, you assume all risks and responsibilities.....

box.jpg

Excellent work Eddy!

Last edited:
LMAO!!! The empoyees at UPS probably had a blast with that!

Just what kind of sex toys do ya need to keep dry, and are fragile??? :shrug:

I'm spittin sodas' left n right here... Funny part is, I actually know a UPS driver, and he tells me stories about such labels - Ed, looks like you're famous! :)

LMFAO Candyman looks like you got the good stuff!

Just wait till X-mas Ed, my motto is

"I don't get mad I get even...." muahahahahaha

Omg thats awesome..lol I gotta learn to be more creative on my next packages..lol

I'm just glad i dont do any trades or buys off youll

my parents would freak if i got a package marked with that on it

and yes i know I'm 19 and still live with my parents oh well its free thats all that matters

Hey sweetdiesel,
Send him a package with "refurbished sex toys" wrote on it! Have stuff leaking out of the box. Maybe poke a bunch of airholes in the package for the hell of it.

I love this site!!! You guys are a blast! :cheers:

now, digger, he's got a hell of an idea there! nice one Eddy.

digger said:
Hey sweetdiesel,
Send him a package with "refurbished sex toys" wrote on it! Have stuff leaking out of the box. Maybe poke a bunch of airholes in the package for the hell of it.

I love this site!!! You guys are a blast! :cheers:

I'll go ya one better; add in a shake-to-activate soundbox that has a gerbil noise on it.

Extra small condoms

Handle with care

Keep out of direct sunlight.

Please handle with care:
Ronco 3000 penis pump enclosed.

Just what kind of noise does a Gerbil make?????

Looks like "Mr. Ed" has probably helped a lot of UPS employees through the long days.