My "vintage" nitro collection

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dasrcparts

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
I'm in love with all the late 90s and early 2000s nitros!! This is just half of my collection. Thanks. Look forward to meeting some other nitro heads

20221207_192618.jpg

20221211_125831.jpg

20221211_130043.jpg

20221021_100037.jpg

20221020_230456.jpg

Welcome to the forum.
Very nice!

whoaa nice twin-nitro giga crusher! I've never seen one of those before.

Welcome to the RCT!! Very nice collection 🤩

Wow! Some really cool rigs and with the original boxes as well! I have a NTC3 from that generation and two Kyosho USA-1's in that age bracket as well! Really dig that Giga Crusher!

:welcome_sign:

Thanks for the welcome, glad to finally find a forum for nitro rc that is lively!
Nice collection ,I miss my Street force dearly!..:cool::thumbs-up:glad to see someone else had a street force. I'm looking for another to actually use as a runner. I've managed to build quite a collection of new parts for the street force as well as the option parts including alumnium hubs and control arms
Nice collection ,I miss my Street force dearly!..:cool::thumbs-up:
glad to see someone else had a street force. I'm looking for another to actually use as a runner. I've managed to build quite a collection of new parts for the street force as well as the option parts including alumnium hubs and control arms

Hello and congratulations on your collection of vintage nitro cars. :thumbs-up: Are you familiar with Ofna LD3? i as a dated nitro rc car kept this 2006 model and managed to get parts and a second mechanical...both in PRO version.
20230221_130430-01.jpeg

Hello and congratulations on your collection of vintage nitro cars. :thumbs-up: Are you familiar with Ofna LD3? i as a dated nitro rc car kept this 2006 model and managed to get parts and a second mechanical...both in PRO version.
View attachment 161418
I remember the ofna ld3 well. I never had one but they were all over the tower hobbies catalogs and rc car action magazines of the era. The LD3 is definitely on my list. Very very rare to find one in the box

Back