My rear differential is looser than the front. Should I worry?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Undertaker

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
It's repair season for my 1/16 slash. the servo striped out on it, but on to the real question. my slash's rear diff is significantly looser than the front one. Is that something I should be worried about in the long run? If so How would you fix it if it was your car?

If it just feels loose then you should be able to put some new diff fluid in it and make it feel a lot better it will get rid of the noise and make it last longer also

I didn't realize that when I made the thread. Thanks for the heads up. I don't think you can edit the thread title though.

I didn't realize that when I made the thread. Thanks for the heads up. I don't think you can edit the thread title though.

I'm pretty sure no one is grading grammar in here. If they are, they are in the wrong forum. They should be in the forum "How To Get Slapped." However, we will tease you about it.

whell inn thatt kace, i LUv Thyss phorumm!

It's a great feeling knowing someone can read your terribly pronounced posts. LOL :D

Sure I can. Hold my beer and watch this....

tada.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know where you got that meme, but I genuinely laughed inside. But seriously can you actually edit the title?

Ohhh! so you already did it. I didn't even notice.

Back