My new SC lid

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
Did this yesterday, no stickers, tried to keep it simple this time too.

Its just water on the windshield too in the second pic, it was raining when I brought it in...

004-121.jpg

005-93.jpg

006-78.jpg

Hand out of liquid mask. Traced the letter onto the protector sheet first then cut em. Why? I switched to a different blade than I usually use too, helped me out a bunch on turns.

Last edited:

It looks to be be very nice work. Whadaya mean Why? Cuz I wanna know BEOTCH! :stick:

What blade are you using now. I use a #16 most the time. For me it's 10x more comfortable to use than a standard blade. You can "pull" your line. Tight curves get really tricky but you learn to start turning before you think you need to.. kinda like racing :) I roll my blade in my fingers quite a bit in tight turns.

If I made my pictures closer you would see I messed up here and there but I used a swivel blade this time, thought it wouldnt work good since their so small/short but I have alotta control luckily with it. I did alot better on the small letter since I dont have to go much before turning, the bigger ones with longer passes are harder for me.
I've not tried a 16, I've been using 11's for a while but their not comfortable like you said, Ima go buy some 16's now and try them next.

I like it of course :D

The text does look awesome, I've seen a number of bodies with painted text and it always seems to be blurry or paint bleeding into it - the text on your body looks to be very sharp and clear. Nicely done!

Thanks guys. And yeah Mike, thats the power of liquid mask, you can get cleaner lines imo compared to masks.

Thanks Yo...

Looking good sng! I really like the rcnt on the front

Lol thanks bro.