My monster DR10, just to see what it would look like.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biggman100

Hardcore RCTalk User
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I just threw the body on my monster Slash, just to see what it would look like. What do you guys think?
IMG_20230404_211054497.jpg

IMG_20230404_211206547.jpg

IMG_20230404_211234627.jpg

I forgot to put the body clips on, so, the last pic, when I moved it, the body moved on me.

If i actually decide to run it like that, i need to figure out a better front body mount, because I'm not drilling holes in the body. Right now, i have the front body mount just taped on, and, i doubt it will stay while I'm running it.

If i actually decide to run it like that, i need to figure out a better front body mount, because I'm not drilling holes in the body. Right now, i have the front body mount just taped on, and, i doubt it will stay while I'm running it.
you can tell the mounts are bad by the body lean lol

Remove the wing and add bigger tires and ya got a winner.

you can tell the mounts are bad by the body lean lol
Actually, the body lean is because i didnt put body clips on it, so, when i moved it to take the pic of the front, the body came off the mounts, and i just left it that way.
Remove the wing and add bigger tires and ya got a winner.
I kind of have a thing for wings though. I build hybrid short course truggies quite often, and, am currently building a Slash truggy with a short course, and not a truggy body, the same way i did my Arrma 3S hybrid last year. https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/3s-mega-hybrid-build.48405/ I may however put this VW Beetle body on it: https://www.ebay.com/itm/265424246705

I currently have a few bodies to choose from (each of these bodies has at least one chassis to go with it, although, a couple of the matching chassis are currently tore down for repairs, like the Losi TEN-SCTE and the pink 2WD Slash), and this isnt all of the ones i have. She says i have an obsession with short course trucks, but, i keep telling her its just a mild fascination lol.

IMG_20230403_204140760.jpg

Last edited:
Back