My Losi 2.2 Comp Crawler review.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah but why spend all teh money and time on it when if you want a comp rig you can do it for less with an axial or just get some berg/bullies? the best performance answer.

Exactly. Losi was touting this thing as a comp level vehicle, but it sounds like it has a lower durability than a cheap basher rig. This rig shouldn't need anything besides electronics to be comp worthy. Apparently it is not. Now if they have faulty parts due to manufacturing issues that's one thing. It can be resolved. I'm going through that right now with my Summit. However, if it's a design issue or wrong materials then we definitely have the right to be questioning what Losi was thinking.

I still like the Kyosho crawler the most...

Get the rope for the lynching!

Don't chase what you can't catch and don't hunt what you can't kill. :p:

yeah but why spend all teh money and time on it when if you want a comp rig you can do it for less with an axial or just get some berg/bullies? the best performance answer.
Like I told you on the phone, I personally am not going to drop a butt load of cash on a rig to get it as strong as my STOCK Berg is now.

i find it funny cuz i wasn't really ever pushing or supporting it as a great rig.....i wanna say i told you so to everyone, but i wont. lol.
and ya, destructomax, the rock force is a cool rig and had the worm drive before losi ever thought of it. i was getting not too bad of run times out of mine too, like 30 minutes off 2200 3s, not too bad at all.

Don't chase what you can't catch and don't hunt what you can't kill. :p:

It want be hard to catch it because it breaks parts on flat ground. It want be hard to kill because it kills itself.:hehe:

*Hugs his AX-10*

There's still nothing out there quite like the Axial in the shafty market :)

Let's face it, we all believed in the Losi name enough to believe that this rig was going to be something special. The design looked great on paper. The video we all saw looked great. The rig looked capable out of the box. Losi has never bombed, till now. It is hard to believe too, because the MRC is probably better than the Comp Crawler at this point...

too a point, ya....look at that truck sweetdiesal had though, what was it the highroller or whatever? he bent the axles hitting a speed bump! thats kinda the opposite of quality.

There is another fine example of what Losi is quickly becoming! I was never impressed with the Highroller. I just don't think electrics make good Monsters, but that is JMO. But I will concede that the Wheely King is a good electric!

Well I got one on the way I will let you guys know how it is.

Back