My first attempt.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrudgE

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Ok well here is my VW Baja body I just did. I used fast mask but kept it fairly simple for my first go at it. The black is metallic and really looks good in sun light. The pics are in my album. I also have 2 pics of my Crowd pleazer but it was one of those with the graphics already there so its a cheater.

https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/album.php?albumid=98

looks good man, good job

looks pretty good better than my first body

I like em both. I'm still trying to decide if I want to ruin a perfectly good body by trying to paint it. :D

I am willing to bet some one here would be willing to make you a Killer Clown Lid.

I am willing to bet some one here would be willing to make you a Killer Clown Lid.

That would awesome. Some wicked looking clown on it, I'd never be able to drive it, but I bet it would look mean as hell. :hehe:

Looks great!
I really like the orange and black combo.

Nice job for your first attempt.

Nice job bro! Oh did you know your back tires are on backwards on both sets? lol.

Nice job bro! Oh did you know your back tires are on backwards on both sets? lol.

I really wasn't paying attention I just threw the Swamp dawgs on the RPM revolver stable maxx rims on to take the pics if you look real close you can still see lexan dust on the Chassis under the body. The picture with the crowd pleazer with the stockers is cause the guy I bought my Revo used from glued them wrong. No matter what one tire will be wrong.:angry:

Last edited:
How'd you get Lexan dust on the chassis? Trimming it on the body to make sure it lined up? That's a pretty good idea, better than doing it off the body and then realizing that you did it wrong lol. Maybe you were just trimming it close to the chassis, i dunno really lol, just wondering.

The body looks great! I'm working on ordering a whole bunch of them to carry.

I had to cut a slit above the rear window on what would be passenger side for fuel tank ring. I wrapped electrical tape in tank loop and ran it up thru the slit for a cheap tab for now. otherwise I couldn't fuel it with body on.

Back