Monthly Paradise comp pics

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abadk9420

Broke Down Driver
In Memoriam
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Sorry there is not a lot of pics, I broke a locker in the front axle on the second couse so insted of taking pics I was wrenching on my rig, Luckly one of the other guys at the comp had a spare locker and I got it fixed for the third course, which happens to be the only course i finshed with a +9 since I got the alternate line, I got a +36 on the other 2 courses for a total score of +81 for the day which either put me in 4th or 5th for the day i believe. any way here is some of the few pics I got that were taken by some friends of mine.

P1070238Small.jpg

P1070240Small.jpg

P1070241Small.jpg

P1070260Small.jpg

P1070247Small.jpg

P1070252Small.jpg

Very cool pictures....Glad to see you got the locker fixed. Congrats on your finish

you got some white legs! lol.

you got some white legs! lol.

Yes thay are, I just don't have the time to lay around and get a tan, LOL!!! I got better things to do like taking my rig out crawling, LOL!!!!

Any way we had a good time with 13 total competitors, can't wait for next month we are starting are new club for are area it will called NCVRCC or Nor-Cal Valley RC Crawlers we are going to have raffle prizes and a BBQ lunch should be fun...:D

That looks familliar haha. Curtis drug me up there even though I dont have a crawler anymore. haha. jk man it was fun.

Check out hese vids from our comps

Moab

Moab Another course

Here is bangs canyon i wasn't at this one

And rabbit valley our comp most recent comp last saturday

Last edited by a moderator:
Back