Mixed Feelings

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duramax47

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
So I have a gensacearespammers 3s 40c 5000mah battery and its giving me amazing power i feel almost to much power. I allways have to have 2 to 3 batterys for a car so i can run all day and since i only have 1 battery for the slash 4x4 I'm having mixed feelings because i dont know weather to get another 3s or if i should get a 2s battery. I'm use to the 3s so what will a 2s do for me i like power lots of power and runtime i just dont know what to do.

Which model do you have of the slash? brushed or brushless, I mean either way it will be a pretty dramatic difference in speed and power, you would be dropping 3.7 volts, so it is not like you are going from a 7 cell to a 6 cell nimh. But I can tell you this, my brothers HPI Blitz with a 40C 2 cell and a MM with a 5700 kv motor will pull wheelies so there is still good power...

Slash 4x4 with the castle creations mamba max pro with the castle 1415 brushless motor. And is ProTek Agood trustable brand battery? Aslo belive I'm going to blow my drive lines with the 3s so a 2s I'm thinking would give good power but not blow out my drive line's.

Back