mini t _ right out of the box!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC4LYFE

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hey i wanna buy a mini T because well the weather is bad aound here, and i have to keep the r/c spirt when my x-c breaks....so i herd all this stuff about the mini t and how it needs up grades and the 7.2v batt. well i was wondering if i order it and it comes in the mail... and i take it out and charge the batt. that come with it, or throw in 4 AAs and turn it on.. and take it for a spin around my house, and maby some SOME (nothing hevy) back yeard track acion.....will i be disapointed with the performance?? liek will it die quickly,,,, batt. wise.. and will it be sluggish please help me thank you very much...

To get the best enjoyment from it you will need to get a better battery 15.00 on e-bay and a better set of shocks 24.99 from your LHS.

If you want to run indoors and chase the cat you will like it. If your wanting to jump 30 feet and go way fast then no.

-Ed

dude you rock! how did you kno i have a cat!!! yea so basicly its a little rc i can use while its raining and indoors most of the time... i wont have to do a darn thing to it right?

You don't have to do anything if you don't want to but I sagest getting the parts mentioned above to get the most out of it without going hog wild. I forgot to mention bearings for 9.99.

-Ed

So far, mine is bone stock except for the battery. A 6 cell 7.2v pack will make it much better (faster speed, faster steering).

cool, yea i think i will get it and see if i am happy, and then do some upgrades if nessesary

thanks guys!